Software and Databases
- Conpair is concordance and contamination estimator for tumor and matched normal pairs of DNA samples.
- Graphlet kernel is a graph classification method based on efficient enumeration of small local subgraphs (graphlets).
- UbPred is a sequence-based predictor of protein ubiquitination sites.
- Composition Profiler is a web-based tool that automates detection of enrichment or depletion patterns of individual amino acids or groups of amino acids classified by several physico-chemical and structural properties.
- Two Sample Logo is a procedure for discovery of statistically significant position-specific differences in residue compositions between two multiple sequence alignments.
- DisProt is a curated database of intrinsically disordered proteins.