I have graduated with Masters degree in Computer Science and I am currently working with Juniper Networks. I was a graduate student at the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at University of California, Riverside. I worked under the guidance of Prof. Vassilis Tsotras at UCR Database Lab.
I did my undergraduate studies at Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani (BITS Pilani) in India from year 2000 to 2005 and received integrated Masters degree in Information Systems.
Prior to my graduate studies (Fall 2008) in Computer Science at UC Riverside, I had been working as a Software Engineer for three years with Applied Materials in Bangalore, India on development of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) software products. Before started working with Applied Materials, I worked for an year as a Software Development Intern at INSEAD Business School in France.
During my undergraduate studies I worked with Prof. T.S.B. Sudarshan in the area of Caching methods for Wireless Internet access. I also worked under the guidance of Prof. Aditya P Mathur for my Software Engineering project on Auralization of Java programs - JListen.
Projects and Presentations:
XML Querying and Scalable Data Management
Querying Trajectories Using Flexible Patterns
Software testing and verification techniques
Improving performance of a column oriented database
Indexing and searching with suffix trees
Updating Linux kernel without reboot
- CS 207 - Advanced Programming Languages
- CS 234 - Computational Methods for Biomolecular Data
- CS 206 - Testing and Verification Techniques in Software Engineering
- CS 295 - Scalable Data Management
- CS 201 - Compiler Construction
- CS 236 - Database Management Systems
- CS 203 - Advanced Computer Architecture
- CS 235 - Data Mining
- CS 223 - Reconfigurable Computing
- CS 218 - Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- CS 246 - Advanced Verification Techniques in Software Engineering
- CS 260 - Seminar in XML databases
- CS 166 - Database Management Systems
- CS 014 - Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms
- CS 010 - Introduction to Computer Science I
- Student representative - Computer Science Graduate Student Association (CompGSA)
- International Peer Advisor (IPA) at International Education Center
- Vice President - Indian Students Association at UCR (ISAUCR)