Min Wan (万 旻)
- 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
- Mountain View, CA 94043
- Email: mwan [at] cs.ucr.edu
I graduated as PhD student in 2008 from Department of Computer Science &
Engineering, University of
My research interests are in the areas of
formal verification, specifically in logic and stochastic model checking with decision diagrams.
Now I'm working at Google Inc in Mountain View, CA.
- Research assistant in
Logic and Stochastic Verification Lab
- Advisor: Prof. Gianfranco Ciardo
- Symbolic state space generation, symbolic model checking, numerical solution of large markov models
- Methodology: Petri nets, decision diagrams,
Saturation, aggregated approximation, Jacobi and Gauss-Seidel methods
- Software Tool development:
- "Approximating stationary measures of structured continuous-time Markov models using matrix diagrams". with G. Ciardo, A. S. Miner and A. J. Yu. SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review 35(3): 16-18 (2007)
- "Symbolic Reachability Analysis of Integer Timed Petri Nets". with G.Ciardo. SOFSEM 2009: 595-608
- "Symbolic State-Space Generation of Asynchronous Systems Using Extensible Decision Diagrams". with G.Ciardo. SOFSEM 2009: 582-594
- "P-semiflow computation using decision diagrams". with G. Ciardo, G. Mecham and E. Paviot-Adet. Petri Nets 2009: 143-162
- "Advanced Features in Smart: the Stochastic Model checker Analyzer for Reliability and Timing". with G. Ciardo and A. S. Miner. Special Issue of Elsevier Performance Evaluation Journal (2009).
- "Decision-diagram-based approximate steady-state analysis of large structured Markov models". with G. Ciardo and A. S. Miner. preparing.
- 2003 - 2004 Teaching assistant for CS8
Last modified: Dec 1, 2012.