- Undergraduate at IIT Bombay, India. BTech supervisor was
- Completed Masters at Boston University under Prof. Ibrahim Matta.
- PhD candidate at University of California, Riverside working
under supervision of Prof. Michalis Faloutsos.
- Collaborated with Prof. Dimitrios Gunopulos (UCR), Divesh
Srivastava (AT&T Research), Flip Corn (AT&T Research)
and Deepak Agarwal (Yahoo Research).
- Collaborated with Eitan Altman (INRIA, Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France)
and Rachid Al Ezouzi at Universite de Avignon, France.
- Worked on Application Classification and Profiling in Collaboration
with Kc Claffy (CAIDA) and Hyunchul Kim (Seoul National Univ)
- Worked on IPTV characterization at Microsoft Research Redmond
in summer 2007
- Worked on Enterprise Security at Intel Research Lab, Berkeley
in Fall 2007 under supervision of Nina Taft
- Collaborating with Nina Taft and Ling Hung, Intel Research
Berkeley on Enterprise Security, specially botnet detection and
- Defended Thesis (Thesis Committee:
Michalis Faloutsos, Mart Molle and Eamonn Keogh)
- I am currently working for Juniper Networks.